There's a huge community yard sale throughout Saturday, along with other vendors selling arts & crafts, jewelry, greeting cards, handmade soaps, nature photographs, plants, and more.
There is no charge to be a vendor (donations are accepted, however)!
You just have to reserve a space, bring your own table, and set up early! Set up on Friday to get the best spots (there is security onsite all night Friday).
1. There is no vendor fee, but donations are accepted.
2. Vendors must bring their own tables, tents, and signs.
3. Vendors must reserve their space in advance by completing the reservation form.
4. Vendors must set up Friday night (security is provided) or before 8:00 a.m. on Saturday morning and before 8:00 a.m. on Sunday morning.
5. Vendor space will be assigned based on availability and will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. The vendor space is 10' x 10'.
7. The Festival does not provide tents, tables, or chairs. You must bring your own.
8. Power and power cords are not available. You must bring your own power/generator. To keep down on noise, vendors wth generators will be positioned away from the food court.
9. For safety reasons, you may not bring cars/trucks/trailers into the vendor area until 4:30 p.m. on Saturday.
10. To be a vendor, you must agree to be set up before 8 a.m. on Saturday and must stay until 4:30 p.m.
TYPES OF VENDORS PERMITTED
1. Yard Sale tables (individuals and churches welcome)
2. Cotton candy, kettle corn, ice cream, snow cones, and other similar vendors
3. Local Plants & Gardens vendors
4. Local Produce vendors
5. Arts & Crafts vendors
6. Fresh Local Seafood vendors
7. Services vendors
8. Small live animals in cages (chickens, ducks, guinea pigs, rabbits).
9. Fresh Bakery vendors (breads, cookies)
TYPES OF VENDORS NOT PERMITTED
1. Political candidates/parties
2. "Back of the truck" vendors (frozen meat, furniture, etc.)
3. New Age/Mysticism vendors
4. Alcohol vendors
5. Cigarettes, cigars, or smoking-related vendors